Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows Messaginf Subsytem - missing dll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrnEyedLdy

Instructor
Sep 12, 2002
US

When trying to use Adobe Pro to send email, I get a Windows Messaging error that says; "The .dll file for this service is either damaged or could not be found."

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Groupwise. I think I need to reinstall the Windows Messaging Subsystem but cannot figure out how to do this. Usually when I install Groupwise on a new client, it tells me that it is installing the subsystem. When I reinstall on this box, it does not tell me that.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Patty

You get that software from Microsoft. GW installs it for you as a convenience.

"We must fall back upon the old axiom that when all other contingencies fail, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes

Thanks for the reply, but I can't seem to find it!!!!!! Been searching MS and the web with no luck.

To remove what Groupwise installs, look in the add/remove programs - it's in there, I just can't remember the exact name, but you'll recognize it.

I have uninstalled from Add/Remove and then reinstalled with no luck. Same problem persists. I need to find a download of the Windows Messaging Subsystem.

Not my day. I'll keep looking.

Thanks,

Thanks so much for pointing me in the direction of the subsystem. I couldn't find if for the life of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back