Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows/ Mac compatibility software

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNIX72

IS-IT--Management
Sep 8, 2000
US
Hello all, Is there any software that let's use share information between an Apple and Windows computer. I'm using MS Works organizer software that runs on Windows that shows each of my employees to do list, but I want my employees to access this information on their apples. Is there any software that's lets you share information like this between different platforms? Please advise, thank you.

In your case, probably not. It's simply that MS works generally keeps things in formats that are not easily interchangeable with other apps, Windows or Mac.

If your app has any export features,you might be able to export it into a more readable format, such as Word or Excel.

If you only update the list once a day or so, you could download a pdf maker app (there are some free ones) and send them a pdf.

Using OSX 10.3.9 & 10.4.11 on a G4, G5 & Intel Macbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back