Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows exe from app server

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0mmUN1cAt0r

Technical User
Nov 24, 2006
GB
anyone know where to find the one-x plugin exe within server edition/app server iso's?
using 7-ZIP I am able to extract Softconsole etc, yet cant find where the one-x user app is stored.

Login as a user or admin and download it from there.
You could then put it on the server if you like.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

specifically on this, the customer is after deploying one-x prior to the upgrade .They are currently legacy phone manager user so want the transition to be as easy as possible so have asked for the software in advance, only without the server being setup there doesn't appear a way to provide without somehow exporting the .exe's

Not tried this myself but couldn't you install the server as a virtual machine and download from there?

ipohead, looks like I'm going to have to go down that route. Just a bit long winded to setup just to retrieve aa file.
must be in one of the folders somewhere, just having the patience to look through them all!!

On the Linux Application Server you are probably looking for

inyama/public/AvayaOneXDesktopClients.exe

(\__/) ||
(•Y•). ||
/ < )<||

It is located on the server (or should also be within the ISO under /var/cache/avaya/... Not sure about the exact path without to browse it myself but I'm sure you will find it.

AvayaOneXDesktopClients.exe
\avaya\oneX\oneXportal-*.rpm\oneXportal-*.cpio\.\opt\Avaya\oneXportal\*\apache-tomcat\webapps\inyama.war\public
VmPro-Client_*.exe
\avaya\thick_clients\VmPro-Client-*.el6.noarch.rpm\VmPro-Client-*.el6.noarch.cpio\.\var\cache\avaya\winapps
* = version

The paths in the iso for the C110 UC Module and the IP Office Server Edition are the same.
You can open the .iso with e.g. 7-zip, to follow the path you can select the .rpm, .cpio and .war files and select "Open Inside".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back