Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows CE 6.0 No Internet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indicatif

MIS
Dec 18, 2012
CA
Hello I use to work with Windows XP & 7 but my neighbourg brought me a small labtop Netbook E70006 Tim Hortons Series gift running with Windows CE 6.O with 7'' screen I must confess that i'm completely numb & dummy face to these Windows version when I open pc and I connect on my network reading tells me that I am connected but when I open Explorer for the Google page that shows connection site with a green line cursor but no page appears I can not access to internet by the Wireless card spec is RT28701 and i can't find no driver on web to update it i've added manually ip adress and all no luck can't get no ethernet with wired connection too this problem make's me insane thanks for helping me !

Here below the full profile of Labtop thank you!

Specifications

Processor: VIA VT8500 (ARM926EJ-S)
RAM: 128MB DDRII
Storage: 512MB/1GB/2GB NAND Flash, Can use external 250GB Portable HDD & 16GB SD Card
Screen Size: 7 "TFT High Definition Digital Screen
Resolution: 800 * 480
Touchpad: Full mirror face, High sensitive touch screen operation
Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 802.11b / g

Keyboard: Standard enlish 80 key, support external keyboard
USB Port: USB 2.0 * 2
Card Reader: All-in-one card reader
Sound: Built-in stereo speaker
Support hifi audio frequency
Built-in microphone
Battery: 2 cell polymer battery: 1800mAh
Standby Time: 3hrs / work time: 2HRS