Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows 76 64bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac555

Technical User
Nov 6, 2007
US
Can Macola Progression SQL run on Windows 76 64bit ?

Windows 76? Do you mean windows 7?

Progression 7.7.300 can run on windows 7. Progression can run on 64 bit but it will not take advantage of the 64 bit OS. This is what Exact tells me. YMMV.

I have no first hand knowledge of running on windows 7. I would definitely do this in a test environment first.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Oops. Miss typed :)
Another person told me he was unable to install Progression Pervasive on Win 7 64 bit. I guess I will test Progression SQL to see if it will install on win 7 64bit.

Thanks.

Please let us know the results.

Exact is having the Engage conference in a couple of weeks and they are advertising that in the solutions lab you will see Exact products running on Windows 7. I will look for the 64 bit apps and report back, but it won't be until mid April.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back