Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows 2000 Server/GroupWise/DST

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSA2000

MIS
Sep 17, 2001
US
I have a Novell 6.5 server and two Microsoft servers. One in particular is running Windows 2000 Advanced, SP4 and is used as a terminal server. I have GroupWise 6.5, SP4 installed locally. When I access someone's calendar on my PC, it shows an appointment on calendar for 8:00 a.m. When I access the same calendar on the 2000 Server, it says 9:00 a.m. I have installed the Time Zone Editor, installed all updates, performed the tests by setting the clocks for March and November and all else seems to be working properly except for GroupWise. Is anyone else experiencing this problem on a Terminal Server?

There's also a possibility that you need to reapply the appointments for them to go down properly. The documentation for the GWCHECK DST adjust tool lists about 5 different things that you need to do for certain scenarios.. Yours might be one of them.

What I find interesting is that the appointments who incorrectly only on the 2000 server. On the other PCs the appointments appear correctly. I'm not sure it is a GroupWise issue. I thought it had something to do with the server only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back