Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Windows 2000 server Booting Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

giridpi

Programmer
Dec 5, 2003
IN
I am using dual Os win98,win2k ser, Now i am created new partion in win98 using power quest partion magic. After that win98 booting correctly but w2k server having error.

1. c002k unable to load device driver
2. win32k.sys device driver could not be loader
error status 0xc00021

3. Beginning dump of physical memory
dump physical memmory to disk

How can i solve this problem

Please Help Me.

Giri

You must create second partition for W98 ONLY AFTER w2k partition, NOT BEFORE!

WBR, Vadim V. Petukhov,
MCSA on W2K
vadimp@yandex.ru

Dear Mr. Odissey,

Thank you for your reply.

Your suggestion doesnot help me,
My poblem is that I have a dual OS already installed, at this moment i created a new partition in win98 using power quest's Partition magic (the disk drive is already partioned as C & D, now i used the software to create new partition from C drive where the free space is more). after this the OS win98 boots normally but the win2kserver is not booting and results in error message

C00002k unable to load device driver
win32k.sys device driver could not be
loadd
Error status 0xC000021
beginning dump of physical memory
dump physical memory to disc

this is the error message, what can i do for this and make the win2kserver bootable.

Your installation of w2ksrv has been corrupted because the partition magic has made changes to the partition where it lives. Regardless of what the cause, w2k boot files and/or system files are corrupt or missing. Your only option will be troubleshoot w2ksrv using either RC or perform a reinstall. In Recovery Console you could try the fix boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back