Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

window size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivosh

MIS
May 8, 2000
IL
hi.<br>i am new in java, but my real knoeledge is in flash.<br>in my site, which is in flash, i have put a button which openes a new html window with a picture inside.<br>is there a javascript code for determening the size of the window on opening, and eliminating the menu bar and scroll of the window (much like a banner). please note that the button is in flash and therby can not asign the java code. the code should be in the new window that openes up.<br>thenkes from advance.<br>you r wellcome to check out my site, eventough it is in a different language (hebrew). <p>NDCdesign<br><a href=mailto:nivosh@usa.net>nivosh@usa.net</a><br><a href=

I believe that only a parent window can control or set the parameters for a new child window.&nbsp;&nbsp;In javascript you make and set parameters for new window using the window.open command.&nbsp;&nbsp;In short, I'm guessing that no, you can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back