Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Window Size in "Save Optimpized As" dialog box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusader80

Technical User
Feb 21, 2012
US
I'm converting a number of files to PDFs using Adobe Acrobat Pro 6.0 Pro. Before I save them, I use the PDF Optimizer routine. After setting the parameters (compression, etc), I get to the "Save Optimized As" window, which is maximized on my screen, where I am supposed to enter the file name. The maximized window prevents me from seeing the document below, which makes it difficult for me to name the file using details off the document itself. Although there appears to be a re-sizing dot-pattern down in the lower right corner of this window, I cannot resize it, or move it to my second monitor. I don't believe this has always behaved this way. Can anyone tell me how to reset the dialog window size to "normal", or otherwise how to change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back