Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Win95, Installed IE5 not IE4...toolbars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taker

MIS
Oct 5, 2000
US
I installed IE5 instead of IE4 on a Win95 PC.
Is there anyway short of uninstalling IE5 and install IE4 then reinstall IE5 to get my toolbars (like the 'quicklaunch toolbar')? Or to make a folder into a toolbar?
P.S.
Thanks AnonGod for pointing me to the IE forum....maybe it would help if I looked more, huh? :) [sig][/sig]

You can make as many toolbars as you like.
Just right click anywhere on the blank toolbar, select Toolbars > New toolbar.
Put anything you want in it. [sig]<p>Jim<br><a href=mailto:reboot@pcmech.com>reboot@pcmech.com</a><br><a href= & Sue's Free Files</a><br>Current moderator at Staff contributor/moderator at Windows 9x/ME instructor.<br>
Jim's Modems: [/sig]

I just installed IE 6.0. I would like to transfer my Personal Toolbar from Netscape Communicator. How do I do that?

I tried right clicking on a toolbar as suggested above and there was no &quot;add toolbar&quot; option available. There are no blank toolbars on the screen. There is the Explorer Bar. the Address Bar, the Status Bar at the bottom, and the &quot;File,Edit, View etc Bar at the top.

Jack

reghakr,

Are you talking to me or to taker? His question is almost a year old. Your answer doesn't seem to fit my question.

Jack

I am talking to taker.
Please post a new question.

reghakr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back