Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WIN32 error with Raize Combobox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluke026

Programmer
Aug 20, 2002
US
Hello,

I am using D5 Pro on 95. My program was running well until a few nights ago when it began to give me an error message when starting up. The message came up on three different runs with a slightly different message each time but at the same point in the execution. The first two nights I was able to restart the computer and recompile. Error went away until the next day.

What does this message mean and how can I get rid of it for good? "Error EReadError "Error Reading rzcbWealth.Items.Strings: A Win32 API function failed."

The message is always about a Raize combo box, but not always the same one. There are 51 Raize combo boxes on the form on 8 different tab sheets. Stepping through the code only shows me that it happens when the .dpr file creates the form in question for the first time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Frank Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back