Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Win2k Pro Exam..help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Dec 12, 2002
GB
I will take the Win2k Pro MCP exam soon, but wondered if anyone knows where I can get a prep exam (cheap)? Or any tips would be grateful.

Andy

Thanks, did you find it very useful?

Plus did you use the same site for the 215?

What is the pass right I should look for? 80%

Kind Regards

Andy

Yes, very useful. I used this site for the follwing tests: 70-210,70-215,70-216,70-217,70-218,70-219,70-228,70-229.

I remember the passing grade for 70-210 to be somewhere around 66-67%, but I may be wrong. I never took a test until I could go through the brain dumps and get 100% every time.

Thanks again Mike, where can I find some good MCP dumps, I've seen a few, I tend to scroll to the answers by mistake!

Kind Regards

Andy

I would recommend that you buy both the TestKing.com prep questions and also Trandumper software(which is a freeware brain dump program used to create custom brain dumps). Import the TestKing.com questions into Trandumper creating your own brain dump that you can study. It is a lot easier studying this way as opposed to reading through a text file of questions and answers.

Thanks Mike, where may I find this Trandumper software? So is the TestKing questions just a text file and the Trandumper software makes it look like a proper Exam?

Kind Regards

Andy

Hi again, how many questions does the exam have?

Is that all, I though it was 200 or there abouts!

The test preps that you get will have that many, but the test itself will have only 40-55.

Thanks Mike, I don't suppose you would know what the past score would be on the 70-210 and 70-215?

Kind Regards

Andy

to pas on the 70-210 you have to get 65 out of 100. 70-215 it is a bit tougher with a 85 out of 100. 70-210 was very easy.

Try this, I used it for my certs....

Exam Simulation Software - Shareware

Test Center

Create / Distribute / Take / Administer your own software tests just like the actual exam. Convert your study guides and dumps into test files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back