Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

win-OS-Upgrade does not continue after reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

chet1

MIS
Oct 3, 2002
GB
Apologies for starting a new thread but my other posts were not being answered ,maybe its because I dived on the back on an old thread

I wondering if you could help me out here too on installing CCM 4.1.2
I'm trying to install CCM but only getting as far is the Win OS upgrade, I was going to carry out the FDIMAGE.EXE which is located here but that requires you to have a Raid

Here are the steps I have taken so far

1: installed windows 2k advanced server with SNMP management installed
2: installed service pack 4 along with IE 6sp1
3: merged the hwcheck and oscheck into the registry which looks like this: -

hwcheck =
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems\Model]
"Hardware"="MCS7835"
"Memory"="1024"
"Speed"="733"

oscheck.reg=
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Spirian\System Info\OS Image]
"Version"="2000.2.6"

3: I then run win-OS-Upgrade-K9.2000-2-7.exe it tells me that there are 2 phases and will need to reboot, after phase 1 completes my PC reboots and I log on with the same details as I did before to get into the server but the upgrade does not continue
Can any body help me out here please

Regards

Martyn

I have carried out the below but my install fails at the same point every time, can anybody help

also does anyone know why any of my questions are being answered

Martyn

Message displayed Cisco CallManager installation failed while installing Microsoft SQL 2000 SP3A.
Review the Cisco CallManager installation logs to determine cause of failure, take appropriate action.
Download Microsoft SQL 2000 service pack 3A (or later) from Cisco.com, install it on the server, and rerun the Cisco CallManager installation program.
For more information refer, to the Cisco CallManager installation documents

Hi, I had the same problem but just moved on to the SR and hacked up the reg..

AJ

===

Fatman Superstar (Andrew James)

CCNA

Yeah I managed to get past this and start installing Disk 1 of CCM 4.1.2, then it asks for disk2, but never recognises that disk2 is in the cd drive

Thanks for the reply anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back