Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Win ME only displays 16 colours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorguruga

Technical User
Mar 5, 2003
GB
The graphics driver is standard VGA - I know it's inbuilt vga graphics on the m/board but don't know which drivers to download exactly - I can't seem to find the name of the m/board. I took a system report in fresh diagnose program which is supposed to display the entire software and hardware of the system. It's an html document and I zipped it if anyone has time to check it please download by copy-pasting this link into a new browser window (clicking doesn't work I think):

And get back with some suggestions! Much respect.

Is this a brand named computer or is it a custom built? when the system boots up there is a long set of numbers at the bottom of the screen which would be usefull in finding the proper drivers for the board. also what is the chipset of the board? VIA,Intel,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back