Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Win 7 Ent / Dual Monitor Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobMCT

IS-IT--Management
Sep 11, 2000
US
My current desktop has an ATI Radeon 45xx card with one monitor attached through a KVM VGA port and the other directly via DVI. Both seem to look normally and work as expected. But what I'd like to do is to spread my desktop across both displays.

If anyone familiar with where in the config one could look to find the appropriate settings? Again, both monitors are identified but run as two separate workspaces. I'd like them treated as a single wide workspace the same as the are in some other OS's.

Any ideas/pointers/help greatly appreciated.[3eyes]

Thanks for the pointer. However, that where I looked initially and my settings are all correct and still didn't work.
I did download and install some multi-monitor control software which provided considerable control. There were several available and all trials worked. But in the end I went with the free version of DisplayFusion. Works like a charm.

[thumbsup2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back