Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WIERD FLASH IN AUTHORWARE 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonWMC

Programmer
Dec 2, 2002
GB
I am using lots of Flash movies within my authorware piece.

I have noticed that sometimes they don't work as they should. For example, I have a flash movie where the user clicks on to buttons and are given an explanation of something. I did this with a series of gotoAndPlays in flash. They all work fine except the last one. It works perfect in flash and in a HTML page but in authorware the same button restarts the movie.

Any ideas ????

thankyou all

I have been having this exact same problem. I don't know why. Finally I got sick of fighting and started duplicating the last frame in the Flash movie. Now, since the last frame is never called, everything works out fine. Of course the file size is a bit bigger, but I can at least finish my projects.

Thankyou Mobrul, i duplicated the last frame and it works perfectly. It is worth having a slightly bigger file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back