Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Widescreen Monitor Issues with Remedy 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

shera4111

Programmer
Apr 12, 2006
CA
We have Remedy 5.0 installed, and have recently started working with widescreen monitors.

Using the widescreen, it appears as though the fields are compressed, and some items have been pushed right off the screen. Of primary concern is the fact that the worklog field has shifted so far to the right that the 'Details' button that you use to view the worklog is no longer accessible.

Anyone have any thoughts? We've tried new drivers for the monitors, and reinstalling the client software...

Thx!

I am not sure if your problem is the one as far as I understand.......try this if help you:

Go to Tools->Options->Display and click the button
Set All to Default
may be your screen become normal.....

Sorry if its not going to help you.

I know that if we have Windows set to Large Fonts, then it will make the fields overlap and cause problems in the Remedy client. Just turn off Large Fonts in the Windows Display settings, and you should be good.

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back