Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WIC-1ADSL Speed Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tim,
Would you explain what it is you did there exactly? What did you mean by "trained"??? I REALLY need to get back in to the R&S side of the house! I think CCNP will come before any other professional certs!

B Haines
CCNA Security, CCNA R&S, ETA FOI

The router learns the speed the circuit is allowing via the DSLAM, so then sh dsl int will show what the QoS value of the DSLAM is.

Burt

I've noticed that over about a week or so. But I thought that would just take a few minutes at the most to negotiate the best speed.

In my current state (marginally legal to operate a motor vehicle - NOT!!) I didn't notice the author on the router forum (until now). I answered with what I thought was the issue (ADSL vs. ADSL2/2+; WIC-1ADSL vs. HWIC-1ADSL).

So I guess next time I'll wait that extra hour before I try to stick my foot down my throat.

[the other] Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back