Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casp1616

Technical User
Dec 2, 2009
VE
Hi, everybody.
I need some help from you. I have a central md110 erickson, I don´t know much about it. However, I am confused, some extensions goes to busy tone and I put the command:
<SUSIP:DIR=514;
STATUS INFORMATION AT 00:00:00 01JAN00
DIR TYPE TRAFFIC STATE/PTR LINE STATE/PTR DIV STATE ADD INFO
514 ATS IDLE #021E FREE #0385
EN Greetings and thank you.

This is an example, this tell me that the line is free, but when I pick up the phone, it has busy tone. I rebooted the board, but it doesn´t work. Another tip, only happens with my analog extensions, The board is an ELU29.

If you can help me, I would appreciate.

Hi
check the "Do Not Disturb" is not active on the extension

B.R

One reason can Hot Line - try SUDIP,SPEXP.
Next step is signal trace (on DIR or ELP6).
Is dialling possible after busy tone?

Do you have any alarms related to TMU? Analogue extensions require a dtmf receiver to be seized before dialling can take place. If none are available you will get congestion tone.

Are you sure it is a busy tone and not stutter dial tone for MWI?

think I'd check that a divert or some other facility (voice mail) wasn't invoked first before looking too deep.

Check the simple stuff first, a lot of problems can be caused by the users mis operation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back