Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

why recording have a long time "bi" ??? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tissot1853

IS-IT--Management
May 31, 2006
CN
HI,

I have a definity T2501, setup welcome greeting. when i recording announcement have a long time "BI", so guest calling will hear "BI" every times, why? and how to delete "BI" for recording.

thanks!

qiavaya^gmail^com
s8700/s8500/s8400/definity/ip-office

tissot1853,

what is "long time bi"?

hi dwalin,

tn2501, recording for number "change announcement"

when i recording could hear "BI" long time, and also could hear ring "BI", i don't want hear "BI" any time.

qiavaya^gmail^com

tissot1853,

sorry, i can't understand you. what is "bi"? is it a sound that you don't want to hear? if so, re-record your announcement using a sound card and microphone, convert it to val format and upload it to val board. this way you can ensure there's no unwanted sound effects in the recording.

thank you fir dwalin,

i will recording by microphone then ftp to TN2501

qiavaya^gmail^com

tissot1853,

remember that you have to record (or convert later) in specific format: ccitt mu-law (if you're in u.s. or japan) or a-law (rest of the world), 8000 kHz, 8 bit, mono. the simplest utility that you can use for convertation is standard windows sound recorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back