Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Why my system time clock remains back

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMaster

Technical User
Sep 16, 2015
PK
Hello All..
I have systems 81C and 61C..their clock timer loses time and remains back..I have to adjust the time regularly after some days..what can be the solution so the time of system remains up to date..?

If both your systems are linked together, then you can follow the attached guide that shows you how to sync the time on each system to be the same and you only need to alter the time on one system.

In LD 2, there is a command that allows you to change the frequency by increasing or decreasing the time in micro seconds per day.

Set daily time adjustment

The time of day can be adjusted during the midnight routines to compensate for a fast or slow
system clock.
To print the current adjustment: TDTA X y
To set the adjustment: SDTA X y -- X Y
Legend
x = 0 (negative increment) or 1 (positive increment) y = 0-25 second adjustment in increments
of 100 ms

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

what release? why don't you just set the NTP settings? Can't remember what release this started with. Or just do like Firebird is stating.

John Anaya
Amdocs Inc.
ACSS/ACIS - CS1000 Rls 7.5/Call Pilot 5
ACSS/ACIS - SME - IP Office 8.0
APSS/APDS - Avaya UC Services

Public Profile

Both systems are independent..
81C release is 7.6.
61c is 5.5.

for the 7.6 you can set the time with the NTP settings in LD 117. 5.5 I don't remember if you could do that, but you can check your options in LD 117 to see if they are available.

John Anaya
Amdocs Inc.
ACSS/ACIS - CS1000 Rls 7.5/Call Pilot 5
ACSS/ACIS - SME - IP Office 8.0
APSS/APDS - Avaya UC Services

Public Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back