Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Why BLEQI not accepted ? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDUserSergey

Programmer
Sep 16, 2002
RU
Hello, experts.
Can I get a help about my MD110 ?
About 2 months MD begin not do a BLEQI command ! As BLEQI an analog subscriber port, as BLEQI a digital subscr. port, as BLEQI BLEQI:EQU=1-0-60-00; Every time it answer:
NOT ACCEPTED
COMMAND BUSY

By why !!!!!?
All the DUMPs are well, all of them writes fine every night by DUFQI sheduler. No problems with DUMPs ! But there is a big problem with only one command - BLEQI !
Yesterday I do any RFPUI:
RFPUI:LIM=1,UNIT=NIP;
RFPUI:LIM=1,UNIT=FIH;
RFPUI:LIM=1,UNIT=TWP3;
But BLEQI not still works !
What can I do ?

HI
can use rfexi command for reload unit program in work time?

Yes. You are right ! Capitally !! I done RFEXI and BLEQI bedin to work !!! It's a great victory. Thank You very much !
But what was a reason of bad work of BLEQI. It work bad last 2 monthes. It's very long ... That UNIT can work bad ? I ask it for a future work.

OK
Some time this issue may be happen for unit program or hardware or both and unit program worknt properly usually fix with rfexi !! this is my expirence may be true or false [tongue]

I serves a 13-LIMs MD110. And I need to ask - how often can I RFEXI my MD to provide a non-problem work ? To BLEQI for example ? I remember a time than MD work fine without RFEXI more than 1,5 years !! BLEQI not writes any errors. But not work due to same time. It's very interesting to me. Or how can I know about a time than BLEQI will not work ? Are there any tests or errors in ALLOP ?

BLEQI command is handled by CNH1 unit. RFEXI is quite hard for this reason, used long time ago (199x)to "stabilize" the switch. In your case, the original bleqi is/was still waiting for the result, which , I suppose, never was answered by the system. ALLIP does not show anything concerning this. Use HIMDP (clear before bleqi) to see what was going wrong....

fcpli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back