Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

who is using different cfns

Status
Not open for further replies.

symhelp

IS-IT--Management
Aug 12, 2009
US
Is there anyway to find out what sets are using the differnet cnf's? i want to change one but i'm not sure which one to change, depending on how many sets are using it. thanks!

What do you define as a "cnf"

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

sorry - Number of normal ring cycles for CFNA

best way if by pulling up your tnb with a conversion utility form pepdog.com/meridian..

not a way in the switch that i have found.. you can prt tnb open with word, search and replace rco1 with rco1 and word will give you the total count

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Pepedogs MV conversion utility is obsolete now, as development stopped long ago. firebirdscrambler took over the devel and keeps it on my site:
In other words, that is the new MV.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back