Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Who is a good distributor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norstar428

Vendor
Oct 21, 2014
US
I'm very interested in selling the emetrotel product line. However, I want to be certain I pick a reputable distributor. I'm especially interested in using a company that is well versed in the product and can offer knowledgable, timely and quality technical support. Any suggestions?

Alpha Telecom in Toronto
Sideline Communications in Niagara area
Callisto in the Midwest (St. Louis)
UCIdirect in the Mid South (Nashville)

Those are a few that come to mind. We cannot post phone numbers and emails on here.

Joseph Sus Jr. Nortel Enthusiast

Evergreen Tel in Toronto is the biggest one in Canada.

Evergreen Tel does. Just go to their website at evegreentel.ca and contact them that way. Ask for a guy named Rutherford. He will get you started.

We have resellers from all over the US signed with us...We are big about supporting our resellers and the product. I do the bulk of the tech support. . I am an ex-Nortel guy who was in Norstar ITAS for 5 1/2 years as the Staff Engineer and started working on BCM when it was code maned "Conan"...
Our Sr. Sales guy is also an ex-Nortel guy who was in support and then moved to Sales for several years before, like me, he was "optimized"..(We called it getting laid off!)

I hope I didn't step over a line here!

Stocking Distributor for E-Metrotel

My VP at one time, good man.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

UCXNortel is also a Nortel legend with year and years of design and support experience with Norstar and BCM in the former Nortel Tennessee office.

Joseph Sus Jr. Nortel Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back