Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations strongm on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

'whispher page'

Status
Not open for further replies.

senk1s

Vendor
Dec 15, 2003
CA
Whisper page is a lucent/avaya feature and i think nitsuko key systems also have it.

Person A is on a call with person B (inside or outside)
PErson C can interrupt on the call and force B to go on hold and whisper to user A

Is there any way of implemeting this in an Option 11c

sorry for the delayed feedback ...customer woke up again

what are the options to interrupt any call

not just attendant interrupt
not just ACD monitor

Here is the client requirement:
The boss is on a call (intercom, external incoming/ outgoing) ...
a big client (Cisco's chambers was the example i got) calls the firm ...someone else answers the call
they want to tell the boss that client XYZ is on the line,

There is no way off intercepting calls on M1 switch the way that you want it I think I have good suggestion add extra number on bosses phone and lets say that Cisco calls and secretary answers call and boss is on the phone what she can do is call that number that you just added to bosses phone and boss will know that there is very important call so he or she can put first call on hold and pick up second call “The Cisco”

Cuz Stone Cold Phone Man sad so.

the only thing I know that would go close would be "Executive Override", but that puts the 3 parties in conference

thanks stonecoldphoneman for the suggestion ...cool handle !!
this is a great customer and dont want to lose them ...
i appreciate all the options you guys give

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back