Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

which SDRR code to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakeboardTX

Technical User
Jan 17, 2003
US
I have a Meridian 1 Opt 11C ver 2111 rls 25.30+ with 2 TMDI PRI spans. One supports tielines and the other is CO/DID trunks. I would like to reroute DID calls to the PBX at the other end of the tieline over the tielines first, then the CO/DID trunks. I would also like to redirect callers who dial 9+ NPA+NXX+ DID range of their own switch (tromboning) as a station-to-station call. I have a basic knowledge of NARS/BARS programming but I am not sure which NPA SDRR code to use for these. DID? DDD? etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can do that with Entries on your RLI for route choice.

Mato' Was'aka

To re-route calls that are destined for stations that are dialed as 9+NPA+NXX+DID, I would use LDID to restrict those calls, and strip the 9+NPA+NXX.

OK. I think I've got it.
LDID with RLI in NPA programming for local DID trunks and DID for distant DID trunks on-net including route programming at the RDB:
LD 16
Type TIE
CNVT YES
DDMI 5 (references DMI 5)

Are you doing digit conversion at the RLB level?

Here is how I handle it in my enterprise:

NPA 555
RLI 0
DENY 976
SDRR DENY CODES = 1
DMI 6
LDID 27234

If a user dials AC1+555+27234xx (My DID range is 555-272-3400 through 555-272-3499) then the call is treated with DMI 6

DMI 6
DEL 6
ISPN NO
CTYP CDP

The leading 6 digits are stripped off (555-272) leaving 34xx, which is defined as a DSC in LD 87

DSC 34
FLEN 4
DSP LSC
RLI 2
NPA
NXX

Finally, the call is sent out using RLI 2 which points to my TIE route.

RLI 2

RLI 2
ENTR 0
LTER NO
ROUT 50
TOD 0 ON 1 ON 2 ON 3 ON
4 ON 5 ON 6 ON 7 ON
VNS NO
SCNV NO
CNV NO
EXP NO
FRL 0
DMI 0
ISDM 0
FCI 0
FSNI 0
DORG NO
SBOC RRA
COPT 2
IDBB DBD
IOHQ NO
OHQ NO
CBQ NO

ENTR 1
LTER NO
ROUT 1
TOD 0 ON 1 ON 2 ON 3 ON
4 ON 5 ON 6 ON 7 ON
VNS NO
CNV NO
EXP NO
FRL 0
DMI 2
FCI 0
FSNI 0
SBOC NRR
IDBB DBD
IOHQ NO
OHQ NO
CBQ NO

ISET 2
NALT 5
MFRL 0
OVLL 0

In RLI 2, entry 0 is my Virtual Trunk route, and entry 1 is my PRI route. DMI 2 adds the digits necessary to complete the call via the PSTN in case the virtual route cannot handle the call.

DMI 2
DEL 0
ISPN NO
INST 555272
CTYP NPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back