Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Which are the best software for computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xankey

Technical User
Jun 11, 2019
JP
Which computer software do you think it the best,we are talking about windows 7/8/10 and other versions of Windows.

Perhaps someone else that has just joined this forum can post a follow-up spammy suggestion.

I found that Quattro Pro worked very well on Windows 3.1 and Windows for Workgroups.

==================================
advanced cognitive capabilities and other marketing buzzwords explained with sarcastic simplicity

I found that Quattro Pro worked very well on Windows 3.1 and Windows for Workgroups.

I didn't know that. I thought it only worked under MS-DOS. I'll have to give it a try. I'm finding Lotus 1-2-3 is getting a bit dated.

Mike

Visual FoxPro articles, tips and downloads

Have you looked at Apache Open Office? It includes a word processor and a spreadsheet, which are compatible with MS Office.

On a serious note, I loved Windows ME. The hatred is strong for that OS as any Googly search shows it pretty high up on the top 5 worst Windows OSes of all time.
Come at me with your ME hate, lol.

Learning - A never ending quest for knowledge usually attained by being thrown in a situation and told to fix it NOW.

ME ME ME, it's always about ME, isn't it?

==================================
advanced cognitive capabilities and other marketing buzzwords explained with sarcastic simplicity

That may have came off a bit Millennial, about my love of Windows ME. [glasses]

Learning - A never ending quest for knowledge usually attained by being thrown in a situation and told to fix it NOW.

@johnherman
Quattro Pro has been installed on my computer,thanks.

See what i found:
Notepad++
Media Player
HxD
Techsmith Snagit
Adobe Premiere
Facebook
NODE vpn
Do you anything to add?

On my computer:
Google Chrome --- It is a web browser.
Music On Demand --- It is a free streaming music.
ImgBurn --- Burning ISO files and make a bootable disk.
Foobar2000 --- It is a Music player.
Windows password reset tool ---- It is a poweful app for Windows password reset.
windows explorer --- It is a file manager application.

Well I think when you get habitant or you have good hands-on to any software you find it convenient such a way are these Windows 7/8/10. Logically when Microsoft launches new software it tries to always try to implement some new feature and mostly according the latest trend. And there second objective probably is fix the bugs that user faced with regards to some specific functionality. So if someone is happy with Windows 7 so he/she doesn't need to switch to the latest. Rest all are good.

--
Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back