Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where's the Macro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scada

Programmer
Oct 5, 1999
US
I created several simple, but extremely useful macros in Groupwise 4.1. What were the Groupwise guru's thinking when they left the function out of Groupwise 5? Is there a replacement function that is as easy to use? If there is I cannot find it, although I am only a 2 day old Groupwise 5 newbe with no reference material (corporate policy to save money I guess or is it trees?) and a 1 hour training course. Any suggestions?<br>
Thanks

The Macro language was not included in the 5.x system of Groupwise. There is an alternative but I seriously doubt if it's easier. That is The Software Developers Kit at <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> can be used to write a C3PO (I kid you not) which can perform the same functions. <p>Jim Collin<br><a href=mailto:Jim@collin.cc>Jim@collin.cc</a><br><a href= Technologies</a><br>Consumer Technology Integration<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back