Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where's nupgrade.exe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouno

MIS
Feb 11, 2002
JP
We are using Notes R5 and there are some users who want to have their cc:Mail archive (.cca) upgraded to Notes archive.

I knew that we should use nupgrade tool to do that, but I could not find nupgrade.exe on our system. Does it exist only on the system that have been upgraded from cc:Mail? If so, what we should do to convert cca files?

Our Domino system was originally upgraded from cc:Mail but both server and clients had been once freshly reinstalled for hardware upgrade.

If I am not mistaken, the upgrade/migration tools are not defaults during the client installation. You can check by running the installation again and click on the 'customize' or 'advanced' button. I cannot remember the specific name of the button.

Good Luck,

Craig

I've managed it myself - I had to search in our old backups and salvaged cc:Mail-Notes Migration Tool. Apparently this is required to enable migration wizard.

FYI, I could not find nupgrade while I reinstalled Notes with all options checked.

Thanks.

The nupgrade.exe is located at C:\Program Files\Lotus\Notes. I know this is a bit late but just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back