Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where to find the trunk I´m using..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyro03

Technical User
Aug 4, 2003
MX
Hi everyone, I´m new into the Meridian 1, and I have this problem, I have identified the trunk types, where are they, the RTMB, all that, but I can´t find the relationship between them and the DN, how every DN use a COT trunk, or through a "*2" (Authorization Code) what specifically trunk it is using, what is LD number where I can get all this information, it would help me a lot.

Thanks in advance..

Go to Ld 21 and do LTM and press enter about 4 times till it will list all members of each route and hopefully when they created trunks some one took time and Id all trunks if not then you have to do it hard way one at time.

LD 86,87,90 IT'S CALLED NARS AND BARS, FIND YOUR SELF SOME NORTEL PRACTICES A NICE COZY LAZY BOY AND START READING

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

Start with ld 90 NPA stands for area code this will tell you what RLI it points to
Then you go to ld 86 print RLI this will tell you what route it points to ones you now the route then go to ld 21 do LTM this will list members of that route also in 21 you can print RDB this will tell you how is your route configure, and if you are making local call and not using npa or spn it will route the call differently it could use FCAS tables it all dependeds on how the tech programmed your pbx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back