Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where to buy Callmaster IV templates cheap ? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danp129

Technical User
Nov 20, 2001
US
I'm trying to find the cheapest place to buy some paper templates for Callmaster IV phones. I do not need the plastic cover. I can currently get them for $2.50 each, but with 400 phones that need relabled, this would cost $1000. Anyone know of a cheaper place to get them? TIA for any info.

Hi,

The cheapest (free) way is to use the "button labels" function built into DSA. This will print the correct labels for what is programmed onto the callmaster.

Hope this helps,

Chris

I have a supplier who sells them about $1.00 apiece. The only thing about them that I did not like was that left side and right side come on a seprate sheet. The holes for the buttons also sometimes had to be manually punched if they didn't break out on printing.

I have another supplier who also sold them for around that. She said she can see if she gets a better price and is also making sure they came on one sheet. I told her you were looking for a large quanity. She is going to call me right back

-Jay

Wow thanks allot Jay. If the holes are perforated enough to tear the waste away without ripping the sheet, that would be fine. If I have to use a punch, I don't think it would work too well. It may be a couple months before the purchase, or maybe 2 orders of 200 at separate times if your contact needs that info. I really appreciate you looking into this :)

Armor, thanks for your reply. I will be using DSA or an excel spreadsheet for print onto the new sheets, but I need to first buy the sheets with the holes already in them. I would love to have had Callmaster III's so I could just print inserts, but unfortunately I have some Callmaster IV's that need the hole template. Thanks again.

DanP129,
I spoke to my other supplier she couldn't get the one piece items and her cost was $1.35 per phone. The first vendor was NICOM- Diane Ludner is my contact you can let her know you spoke with me from NY Medical Imaging. Her ext is +1 (800) 579-8808 x10
If you want, I can mail you one of mine so you can see what I am talking about. The holes are already perferated but I had to push a few of them though with a pencil. Feel free to contact me directly at Jnatoli77@hotmail.com

I also have a word file already formatted for each side that I use because I had some problem with the DSA format.

Hi Natoli, Danp129 was checking this for me. Your help is greatly appreciated. I'll email you the address if you could send one so I can see what they look like. I'll email you at your hotmail account.. Thanks.

Natoli, again thanks for the help. I was getting this information for Scott in one of our other centers. If you could assist him, it would be much appreciated. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back