Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where is MBX folder on EX2K3 server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterli99

IS-IT--Management
Aug 1, 2001
US
On EX2K server, the MBX folder was within M drive, but no M drive anymore on 2003 Exchange server.
1. I have set a webpage as default page on Exchange 2003 server which also a web server, now I could not access mail using browser. I think I have messed up the path to exchange virtual directory. I have tried to map to MBX folder using IIS on exchange server 2003, but could not find the path. The property of exchange folder on IIS show the default is \\.\BackOfficeStorage\Domain.COM\MBX
, but I could not find the path or folder on the system. Therefore I could manually map to it. This is on 2003 server.

2. On my 2nd EX2003 server, the system manager won't run, but mail function worked perfectly. It gave me "Exchange System Manager has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." On event view, the error description was as "Faulting application exadmin.dll, version 6.5.6944.0, stamp 3edc4e02, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.0.2195.6794, stamp 3f302c32, debug? 0, fault address 0x0002ba9d. " This is on windows 2K server.

Any input would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back