Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where is good place to post Panasonic PBXs for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward301

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2022
US
Where is a good location to sell a bunch of Panasonic KX-TDE100s four of them, and one KX-TDE200
fully loaded with cards.

An old friend retired his business, and I went a collected all of his stock, tested and assembled
all of his stock and came up with five good PBXs.

Also had five good KX-TD1232s that are good, but most likely to old to move these days.

Also had a bunch of phones, but already got rid of all of them.

Location ?
And do they have licenses (SIP)?

Wanet Telecoms Limited

In Central Texas, and yes all PBXs are licensed, unlocked for all functions.

Can you share full details & price?

Wanet Telecoms Limited

Here are photos of the 5 KX-TDE's 4 are KX-TDE100, and 1 is KX-TDE200. All are upgraded with
the latest software. The OPB cards 4 have door phone cards, 1 had external relay card. Separate
from these units I have 2 remote cards, and 2 16voip cards. Also have 2 CID cards.

I have tested all of these PBXs, and all the cards with software, and actual phones.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=2770dc90-59d1-44cd-b58b-f02bf8f1ac74&file=kxtde100-5.jpg
If you google my signature, you will be able to contact me. But i need the license details

Wanet Telecoms Limited

Can you take a clearer photo please or Shift+ prt Sc while that page is open.

Wanet Telecoms Limited

i had to get someone to read for me the details because of my eyes.
your mail?

Wanet Telecoms Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back