Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where can I purchase image cd kit for 1001rp version 2.02, ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaibut

Technical User
Nov 2, 2011
US
Call Pilot no longer taking calls, corruption on hard drives, need part # NTUB40GA,for image and then restore.Do not want to go back to 1.07 if I can help it.

What version is loaded on the CallPilot you have? Your license file is specific to that version. You cannot move from one version to another witout a new license file.

I feel for you on the 1.07. Whole system rebuild from NT on up. As much as I don't want to say it, it may take all day to rebuild the server.

I dont remember a 2.02 image CD... When i looked up the NTUB40GA part number it seemed to be an Application Recovery Disc for Rel 3.0.

The final versions of 2.02 did have an image CD. This was the first appearance of the disks. If you have an earlier version of the 2.X then you would not have them.

If you have 1.07 you definitely do not have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back