Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where can I go for Reporting services Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickmollberg

Programmer
Aug 2, 2004
US
I have some questions about SQL reporting services, anyone have suggestions on forums/newsgroups which might be helpful?

You can ask the question here.

Questions about posting. See faq183-874

Is there such a thing as a datetimepicker I could use inside reporting services? I built the report in visual studio, but there are no datetime pickers in the tollset.

If you are going to be doing a lot with Reporting Services, I suggest you buy the book "Hitchhikers Guide to SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services", by Blackburn and Vaughn. Chances are this will answer most questions you have, as it is a very comprehensive book with lots of excellent examples and advanced techniques. Anything that is not in this book, you can post to the discussion forum for the book, and have questions answered by the authors.

There is a public section on the forum, and a premium one for those who have purchased the book.

I speak from experience on this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back