Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where can I get zapotec.bmp needed to display country flags stored in a file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pack10

Programmer
Feb 3, 2010
US
I am building a report displaying country level information, and I have flags of countries stored in a file.
I understand there is a file named zapotec.bmp, which is a Microsoft file needed to make this happrn.
I don't have zapotec on my computer, anyone know where I can get it.

>I understand there is a file named zapotec.bmp, which is a Microsoft file needed to make this happrn.

zapotec.bmp was a small image file used by XP for tiled wallpapers. It has nothing to do with flags, and does not 'enable' anything.

It looks like this:
mw_image6.png

Last year I built a report using country flags. The flags were stored in a folder in an individual file. At that time, my corporate
laptop used XP, and the flags displayed perfectly. Earlier this year, IT installed Win 7. I wonder if something happened to that zapotec.bmp

I'll repeat: zapotec.bmp is simply a file containing a picture (as shown above, although the shown version is tiled a bit) in bitmap format. It has NO impact on any other pictures, let alone flags, at all.

Can you (re)create the folder with the individual file for every country’s flag and use them as you did in XP?
No zapotec.bmp file needed

Have fun.

---- Andy

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back