Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where can I get winspm. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljsdsm70

Technical User
Jul 9, 2010
US
I am new to pbx's. Just got it dumped on me. I have gotten an old Legend R3 dropped on my desk. Currently I have a db9 with cat5 cable attached to SMDR port using hyperterminal 1200/none/8/1/xoff/xon and still can't talk to it.
I hear I also need Winspm - what version and where can I download it from.

thanx
ljs

not sure about the download but you will need a 355 adapter to connect to it. The SMDR port is for the system to spit out call records. Check the FAQ's above about the 355 you can make your own.

Kevin Wing
ACSS Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Communications
ACS- Implement IP Office
ACA- Implement IP Office
Carousel Industries

It can be downloaded from support.avaya.com. You can also search this forum for the exact steps. This info was posted in the past, just do some looking.

....JIM....

I'm hosting the WinSPM 9 CD here. It's not an ISO, but rather the individual files from the CD for simplicity. Nobody should have to start with a lowly version of WinSPM and then be subjected to five or six updates--let's just go get the software. It was free from the start, right? It's not an ISO, but rather the individual files for simplicity. Nobody should have to start with a lowly version of WinSPM and then be subjected to five or six updates--let's just go get the software (which was free from the start).

Tim Alberstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back