Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where can I get USR Courier 33.6 External Modem Leased Line Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amree

MIS
Jan 28, 2001
MY
The current USR Courier 33.6 with V.34 External Modem is a dail up modem. I have already convert it to a lease line modem based on a USR manual book. The problem is that when the modem is already connected, the pc cannot detected the connection. I need a lease line driver for the said modem so that the pc can detect the connection.
Where can I get the USR Courier 33.6 with V.34 Externak Modem Leased Line Driver?

If you are connecting but your app doesn't recognise the connection. Go to your network setup and check the bindings on your dialup connection. Check what is bound to the nick card,{if you have one} as well. I had a pc that would dial up an ISP but after the connection was established it would disconnect within 10 seconds. I re-installed the TCP/IP protocol and it rebound to Dialup networking. After that it worked. Just something for you to try.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back