Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

where can i get the dumps for solaris7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlineravee

IS-IT--Management
Jul 29, 2001
IN
hi,
i am preparing the the exam for solaris7,so where can i get the dumps for solaris7?

ravi

Hello
It’s not my business to tell you what to do but ..I’m wondering why do you want have dumps ? it seems very bad idea, really I had friends and they took there certifications through brains. ok they got a job …but now they are sitting at home coz there are so many people that are certified and knows lot than they do. Anyway here are some tips if you change your mind
-Sun student guide part I and II can help you pass the exam with good marks
if you want to train on questions before the exam then it’s a good idea to purchase questions
from unixed.com or boson.com , I would say learnsolaris.com before but now they are not good as they was before. If you need more books also recommend Exam Cram Solaris 7 and books from Bill Calkins. I had all these books and passed the exam with good marks. If you need any help during your studies I would love to help . just let me know.

-Eddie
UPC inc.

hi eddie,

thnk u for ur advice,iam in the mind of good knowledge to write the exam,if i get the dumps/free exam and questions it very helpful to uderstatndig the unix.
pls help me and give the ideas to prepare the exam.

ravi

Ravi,

Eddie did give you the answer you asked for, in as kind a way as possible.

Some folks might suggest anatomically impossible things for you to try.

Here is how to pass the exam inexpensively:

1. read all the relevant Sun web pages and make a detailed list of exam requirements.

2. buy and read the red "examcram" book on the version of Solaris on which you plan to test.

3. go to and get the appropriate Solaris tests. The demo might meet your needs...

4. beg, borrow, but never steal time on a Sun system with the appropriate OS to practice the commands--if possible (adds greatly to your confidence and reinforces the study)

5. take the tests.

voila!

Regards,

JTB
Senior Infrastructure Consultant
MCSE-NT4, MCP+I, CCNA, CCDA,
CTE, MCIWD, i-Net+, Network+
(MCSE-W2K, MCIWA, SCSA, SCNA in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back