Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

when receiving item in PO and trying to print labels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2007
US
Hello, everyone
SBT PRO 5.0 has been Moved to MS SERVER 2016,and each user has their shortcut to run the SBT no problem, by the way each machine is Win 10 pro 64bit , all dlls files resides in SYSWOW64, the only problem i have, is when the user, use the PO module and select to receive an Item, once it is received, we need to print a label in order to identify the received items, when they select the action to print the label, the program crash having the following error "SBTW.EXE has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

well i think this a an administrator permission missing, in other words if i tried to run the program as administrator i cannot as it is asking for a domain account, i don't have that info as the guy who installed the server are keeping that info for themselves, so i just need to know if it is an administrator permission or if it could be something else.
thanks a lot in advance
Ernesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back