Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

when mouse moves on button, it disappears

Status
Not open for further replies.

adcounsel1

Programmer
Jan 27, 2005
PK
Dear All

when mouse moves on button, it disappears at the first place. I use winxp and vfp7.

@ WROW()-3,1.6 GET opt func"*H \<Add;\<Delete;\<Modify;\<Top;\<Bottom;\<Next;\<Previous;\<View;\P\<rint;D/\<Carrier;D/A\<gent;\<Search;\<Exit";
SIZE 2,6,.7 FONT "MS SANS SERIF",8 STYLE "B" when SInvButt()
READ CYCLE OBJECT selopt &&VALID LAST() # 27

Thanks

Hashim

This would be better posted in forum182.

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

Hashim,
I believe what Mike is suggesting is that this really isn't VFP style code. While it will (probably) work in VFP 7.0, it's not fully supported to give the exact same results as it did in FPD/W.

Usually these "refresh" problems relate to Themes - try shuting off themes in XP. You may also have to slow down your video card.

You may need to consider rewriting this DOS / Win 3.x code to something that's supported for XP and beyond.

Rick

That is exactly what is going on rgbean. We had this happen ourselves when we converted from old fox to vfp.

You will have to rewrite it. Very simple to do once you put your mind to it. OK not so simple but someone is available to answer questions at least.

Don Higgins
Crew Chief Pro Racing Analysis Software

what should be the cruitial changes, i have to do to change the code. I have tried this code in vfp6 on xp pro and server both, working perfect, but only in vfp7 it nehave like that.

Hashim
If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called LABOR! --
Smile, it confuses people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back