Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wheel mouse and key movement in forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdDay

Technical User
Nov 30, 2010
US
I have separate form Add and Edit tab pages for entering information. Each has a text box for entering and editing info. Within each text box, the down and up arrows work to scroll through the info. The Enter key stays inside the text box and gives a new line as desired when entering info.

The mouse wheel scroll and the lap top touch pad do not work at all in the text box. I would like them to.

The tab space key moves to the next control instead of staying in the text box and tabbing over. If possible, I would like it to stay in the text box and tab over when pressed so I can make columns of data. I currently have to use the space bar.

I have looked in Options but did not find anything for getting the wheel and the lap top touch pad to work as desired. Same for the tab key. Maybe I just missed them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back