Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

whats better for motel 200 icp or 3300

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNIP81

Programmer
Jan 29, 2007
US
just wanted to get some opinions from some people on here. what would be a better solution for a motel a mitel 3300, or 200 icp,they just want the ability to have wakeup calls, light message lights manualy, have smdr that will go to a third party system. they dont use vm in rooms or at front desk. the currently have an sx80 with a console at front desk and 63 rooms. water pipes broke and took out system. (we can also sale ip office and shoretel but dont know how they would be in a motel) opinions on these would also be appreciated.

thanks so much

The 200 has sub attendants!

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

SX200 ICP AX Hospitality package. Great for small properties. Remote support via dial up modem instead of VPN, etc for 3300.

SX200 ICP - Less complicated. I have installed one in a 200 room hotel with PMS, call report printers, wake up calls etc. It was a sweet install. I have seen an IP Office install w/DuVoice VM (also performed as a hospitality interface to the PMS) for a small property (20 rooms) and my impression was that it worked well for them. Not sure how Shoretel would do the hospitality. ~ Mike

About the only thing you can buy the 200 for anymore is for a hotel. Would go with the 200. Better fit then a 3300.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back