Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What Version NAM and COS

Status
Not open for further replies.

heminez

IS-IT--Management
May 20, 2002
US
Again I am trying to tackle the age old problem of the password on voice mail boxes expiring. I've been reading through this forum for about an hour and have answered some questions but a few remain. How do I tell what version of NAM I have. Does this equate to Norstar Voice Mail or is NAM a different animal all together. I've looked at all the little decals and lables and tried to go through as many menus as I can but nothing states a version number. Secondly, I don't think I have a version that I can edit the COS from a phone so where do you get the NVM Manager software. I have searched high and low and found a lot of references to it but no one has it available. The vendor who initially sold us the system failed to leave any documentation or software with the system and now I have inherited all the problems. I have found manuals online but no software. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Is there a way to telnet into the system without need of the NVM Manager software and accomplish the same thing.

Thank you senk1s,
My version is 4.0.04c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back