Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

what on earth am i doing wrong with this formula?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreadd

MIS
Jan 15, 2008
{thedatetimefield} in dateserial(year(currentdate),month(currentdate), day(currentdate)-dayofweek(currentdate,crSaturday)+1)-8 to dateserial(year(currentdate),month(currentdate), day(currentdate)-dayofweek(currentdate,crSaturday)+1)-1

this is my formula. lbass wrote it on someone else's post that was asking a similar question. it is the dreaded timesheet report - again.

so our work week runs friday to thursday and i need the records selected to be in those day ranges. so my current report would be for friday august 10th thru thursday august 16th. for some reason that formula is pulling for the week prior.

{thedatetimefield} is a date-time field. I also tried a varchar date field that i changed to cdate in the formula and i get the same results. only other item that record selection is looking for is a phone field isnt empty. I know i am totally screwing up but I cant figure out where I am so i can stop smacking myself on the forehaead -please help

Not sure why this wouldn't work for you:

date({thedatetimefield}) in maximum(lastfullweek) - 1 to maximum(lastfullweek) + 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back