Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What kind of conference phones do you use with your Meridian Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechCUTelecom

IS-IT--Management
Feb 6, 2007
US
Hello,

I use the Polycom wireless phone (soundstation 2W)with the Meridan switch and not happy with the product. The phones work for a while and stop communicate to the base. It keeps showing "Please wait..." and have no response. Does anyone know how to fix it? Polycom tech support charges almost half the price of the brand new unit to fix the broken one.

Do you use any other product besides Polycom?

Never used their wireless products, but have no complaints with their wired bat phones

We also have never used the wireless sets. We use M2616s.

I'VE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WIRELESS POLYCOM

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

We use Clear One Max wireless for wireless conference phones. I've never had any problems with them.

We used wired Polycomm's and have never had any issues.

Although as Phnechic says unless the customer asks for a Conference unit we would tell them to use the 2616's.

Gareth

M2616, M3904, and Polycom Soundstation 2 or 2 EX (analog versions). Never tried a digital Polycom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back