Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What is MODL in LD 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

rckymtns

Technical User
Feb 10, 2006
US
We just purchsed an Option 11C with 4.5 Succession. When I try to add the DID trunk it keeps prompting me for MODL. When I look this up it says the option 11 model number. I have tried several numbers, but they keep coming up as XTRUK and I need this to be PRI. Any suggestions?

I am no expert on the 11, but it needs to be asked: When you buily the LD16 Route, did you configure it as a PRI and DID, etc

~
Posted by 'call7300'

I belive so. I put together a 61C before and didn't have this much trouble, but this is the 1st 11 I have done from scratch. I tried to build it in refence to another 11, but I have never seen this MODL prompt before.

MODL prompt is displayed from Opt11 when trying to install a set or a trunk from a pre defined model.

You can see these models by printing:
LD 20
REQ: PRT
TYPE: 2616 M
MODL <CR>

These model can be auto-installed from a non defined set that is cabled on a digital board. Try it..!!

Thank you. I found it and have removed the ones for the DID'S, but it is still asking me for the model number?

Ok, so I must have something else wrong. When I try to add it as a DID I get the following ERR SCH0620 Input number out-of-range. (Overlay 15)
Re-enter input.
Severity: Info

Never mind, I figured it out. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back