Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What do you guys do with this program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigKurz

Technical User
May 21, 2003
US
I'm relatively new to this program, and I am only 17 years old.I'm mainly using this program in conjunction with premier and after effects to make movies with my friends. I know that you guys are professionals, however, and I am curious as to what you guys are actually doing with it. I would love to pick this kind of stuff up as only a hobby really, but I would like to get quite familiar with this program. I will soon be purchasing that Classroom in a Book series for a few programs, and I would like to know what is really most important. For me, the extent of my work has been creating a complete star wars introduction (start, crawl, pan-down) all without any guides. So, if anyone has anything they wish to say to help me along, please feel free. Thanks!

I personally use Illustrator 10 for creating technical illustrations, creating logos, posters, vector graphics that I will bring into Photoshop, graphics for brochures, manuals, web images, vector graphcs for Flash animation and layout design for web pages, magazine ad layout............ I also use Illustrator in conjunction with Photoshop, Premiere, and other desktop applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back