Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What Card is this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipind

IS-IT--Management
Oct 16, 2009
KE
I have a card which has 4 ports. It looks like an analog trunk card, but again, it appears like it needs RJ-45 type connectors instead of RJ11.

The following details/numbers are written on the card:

FC5104
FC514FW5954
PCS 1.0

PBA Analog 4x PCS02
40YPB5002UKFW

Can someone in the know tell me if I can use this card as analog trunk card (on IPO 403).

Second question regards some IPO 403s running 3.2(69) that I have, sorry, I am throwing them away soon!.

How do I access System Status of these devices? I have tried using the normal TCP port 50804 but I simply don't get a connection. I need to diagnose if this trunk card works.

Yes, it is an analog trunk card - very early version. Will work in any of the 403, 406 & 412 control modules.

Mike

Sounds like a ATM4. SSA was not available until R4.

Use system monitor unless of course you are a Tard then it IS the fault of the pbx.

It would appear that the admin in the sky has removed all references to beer that were previously in this thread. The "have a beer on me" and the 'email the beer to me" and the "send money to buy a beer" Go figure.

Or did I slip a post?

Use system monitor unless of course you are a Tard then it IS the fault of the pbx.

Mine is gone too with the special code.
I did this to see how much knowledge there is.

Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum

honey, i fried the IP Office !!!

Sarcasm, it's only one of the services I offer.

I guess we are in the doghouse again. The dog, the house, the beer and the special code. ;)

I got told off today (Dave Murphy) for being rather sarcastic with a poster with little to no knowledge...... so you lot behave ;-)

I only wanted a trip to Dubai.

I just checked my email. No Murph-Mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back