Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

What can i expect with 070-210 exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

pctechnician

Technical User
Feb 10, 2003
US
Im planning on taking my 070-210 on Aug. 16 and i would like to know based on the people who took the exams, what should i expect to see on the exam. what type of stuff will they try to hammer you with.

Can you give me a feel for the exam. Also what type of free practice tests could i take and what are the urls if so.

thanks

A+,Net+

I saw lots of printing and backup questions. The backup question was mean,,, very mean...

If you have time, I would read the MS press book on 210. Don't over worry yourself, though. 210 is really a very basic test. If you have been using 2k and networking with it, you should not have a problem....

Thanks,

Matt Wray
MCSE, MCSA, MCP, CCNA

I studied for my 210 using techskills.com test prep.
I just took the practice tests over and over until I was passing all tests without missing any questions. When I took the test I would say all but 4 were not on the practice tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back